Image: Network News, better than ice cream sundaes at the college dining hall

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Reframing the Conversation

A good conversation was begun over the weekend about the current presidential race, but as some of my postings and comments were perceived as supporting one party over the other, I want to reframe the conversation. Therefore, I have removed my last two posts. Please check back this week for new posts and a new conversation about the issues surrounding this race.

Blessings,
Noelle
posted by Noelle at 10:22 AM

4 Comments:

Thank you Noelle,

I look forward to your new postings.
Blogger Viola Larson, at 11:59 AM  
I'm sorry you felt like you had to remove the past two posts. And I am with viola - looking forward to more.
Blogger Barb, at 12:09 PM  
Noelle,

Don't be bullied. What you really did was not show unambiguous support for the Conservatives and the Republicans. Some people promote an "if you are not for us you are against us" kind of logic.

The prophetic voice will often bring that kind of criticism.
Blogger Jodie, at 1:05 AM  
I am with Jodie on that. Remember the bullies bark but they lack the bite.

I thought your posts were thoughtful and served your community well.
Blogger John Shuck, at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment