Image: Network News, better than ice cream sundaes at the college dining hall

Friday, December 15, 2006

(Submitted by Carrie Simpson)

Not too much to say and since I know whatever I write will not be nearly as beautiful or profound as Jen’s latest entry, I’ll just share some fun pictures with you all! I’m done with finals by the way!

So here are the fun projects I've been working on lately... This is the white elephant gift I made for a party I'm going to tonight. And this is another fun thing I made during one my more boring classes (I gave it eyes later). Here is my patriotic pup! (Dora)

Oh and here is a funny video of Dora's first experience w/ sleet/snow!

A picture is worth a thousand words. So how many do you think a video is worth?

Merry Christmas!!!
posted by Noelle at 4:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment