Image: Network News, better than ice cream sundaes at the college dining hall

Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday. Blah.

I feel like I never quite woke up this morning. And to top it all off, I'm having a ton of trouble with my email these days. So my message to you today is short, but important:

Tomorrow (8/15) is the deadline for applying to be on CoCo, NNPCW's Coordinating Committee.

If you want to apply, but haven't yet, you can apply online: http://www.pcusa.org/nnpcw

The application isn't long. I know school's gearing up and everyone is busy, but if you're even thinking about applying, do it now. You don't want to pass up this opportunity!

If you need a refresher as to why you should apply for CoCo, read Jen Ross's blog entry from last week. (It's right below this entry. It's much more inspiring than this entry, too.)

Okay, it's time for me to finally end this Monday, and it's time for you to apply for CoCo!

Until Tuesday...

Noelle
posted by Noelle at 5:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment