Image: Network News, better than ice cream sundaes at the college dining hall

Thursday, August 24, 2006

allow me a brief introduction...

Uh, blogging. I don’t really know what I am doing, and I am allowing only 14 minutes for this entry, because it is 5:47 p.m. and I get to leave the office at 6:01 p.m. I cannot think of anything else to say. But I will introduce myself. Katie Anderson – brand smokin’new NNPCW & REYWT Intern. I arrived in Louisville 2 weeks ago after chilling on a farm and hippie community outside of Atlanta, Georgia for the summer. I loved it. I am originally from Colorado, did the school thing in Nebraska and was a community organizer in Miami for a while. And here I am, with 10 minutes left to blog and still nothing to say. The problem must be that I actually have too much to say and only 7 minutes left to say it. So, I think I will wait patiently until tomorrow, (i hope you can as well) when I can tell you a bit more nonsense about myself and anything else in the nonsensical realm I can think of. Which is probably quite a lot. Just know that I am glad to be here and glad to be blogging...sort of. Bummer, look at the time - 5:59 p.m. More soon, you shiny happy people…
posted by Noelle at 6:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment