Image: Network News, better than ice cream sundaes at the college dining hall

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Paying Respects to the King

Greetings from Nashville, Tennessee! I have to go do my presentation in about five minutes, but I couldn't bear to skip a day of blogging if I could help it.

The morning began with me and Jen Ross paying our respects to the King at Graceland this morning. We loaded up at 7 am, me with my real Memphis BBQ chicken leftovers in hand for breakfast, to go to the free morning visitation they hold at Graceland. It allowed us to go up to the house, anyway, since I missed my chance to take a tour yesterday and see the shag carpet and the infamous Jungle Room. No Elvis sightings, though.

I then came to Vanderbilt University, where I've been having a great time with campus minister Jennifer Fouse. I have to go now, but I'll have more to report when I'm back in the office tomorrow.

Kelsey
posted by Noelle at 6:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment