Image: Network News, better than ice cream sundaes at the college dining hall

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

What you ought to do

Alright, so I have an excellent excuse for this blog being later in the day. My goodness this day has been very busy. I have to say, the first busy day since I have been here. I have accomplished so much.

I have wonderfully and happily done the following today:
1. Stuffed envelopes for the Young Ministries Division
2. Ate lunch with Gusti and talked about passions and great ideas
3. Had my first, of many I am sure, conference calls with the Nominating Committee
4. Fixed my computer’s CD drive (with help from “The Company’s Computer Guy”- if you have ever seen the skit on SNL, I will let you know that I did feel very stupid after he told me that I didn’t have a CD burner and that is why I can’t make a CD data disk…duh!)
5. got the REYWT Retreat brochure ready to be printed
6. Talked to one of the REYWT members
7. Installed a printer to my computer (and didn’t feel so dumb)

Goodness, that is a bunch. It may not seem like it to the layman, but I am excited to have this all fly by. Well there is much more for me to do so I will leave you today.

“Three things are necessary for the salvation of man: to know what he ought to believe to know what he ought to desire and to know what he ought to do." -Saint Thomas Aquinas

Grace,
Brianne
posted by Noelle at 4:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment