Image: Network News, better than ice cream sundaes at the college dining hall

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Kelsey is back tomorow!

Last day you’ll here from me in a while, at least until June 6th when Kelsey has to go out of town again.

It is my mom’s birthday today; she gets to go to a Cubs baseball game, not fair! Mine is this coming Tuesday and my sisters is coming up on June 10th (she will be 21, finally)! I always love birthdays and the end of springtime. I love this time of year, prefect weather, things are finally alive and growing, the smell of grass being cut on the weekends, all good things.

Other than that, there is not much else going on around here. Gusti is cleaning out and organizing the library, so there are plenty of free, great books that will keep me occupied at home since there is still no cable and I am out of Sex and the City episodes to watch. I have even watched the director’s commentary on all of the episodes.

I feel like a real worker-bee this week. I am still putting the finishing touches on the REYWT brochure for the November retreat. Those will be going out next week. I think they look pretty good if I do say so myself. Thank goodness Lisa has been here to help me with everything this week, she is a lifesaver.

Next big thing to work on is the pre-conference packet for the NNPCW retreat coming up in July! I was looking last night for articles or readings that I might have in my collection to go with the theme of confronting prejudice with education then taking action. I found a couple in, Gender Through the Prism of Difference. It is a collection of articles that I had to read for my first Gender Studies class that I took at Indiana University. I will have to check and see with Kelsey what she wanted to use.

Paul’s Letter to the Philippians 1:9-11
“This is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you to determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God.”

Grace and Peace,
Brianne
posted by Noelle at 12:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment